Sunday, November 29, 2009

My first post?

I've been batting around this idea for a while. I started a tumblr over the summer, but it really didnt work for me. I need a place to write, to share thoughts, not just post witty one-liners and interesting pictures. I've (semi) faithfully kept a journal for three years now, but I find myself consumed with work, leaving me little time to write. And I've decided its time for a change. Writing in my journal kept me locked in my negative memories- I dwelled on stuff way too much and never wrote when I was happy. I want to take those negative thoughts/experiences, mull them over, and transform them into something positive. One of my rules to live by is to have no regrets- to take everything and learn from it. So thats the premise of this- lessons learned- and hopefully you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment